Parker Trailer Sales, Inc. provides the following limited (1) Year Warranty on its manufactured products to the original consumer.
Conditions of Parker Trailer Sales, Inc. Limited One Year Warranty is as follows: purchased trailer shall be free from defective material and factory workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of sale by our authorized dealer, and ninety (90) days for electrical components, axles, bearings and associated running gear parts.
Parker Trailer's obligation shall be limited to: repairing or replacing any parts which are covered under this warranty, shown to be defective and which have been delivered to our factory, charges prepaid.
Upon receiving parts which are defective in warranty, Parker Trailers will make its best effort to repair or replace the failure, if it is found to be within the terms of this warranty within sixty (60) days.
THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT EXTEND TO:
- Any trailer or component in which the warranty registration card was not returned to Parker Trailer Sales, Inc.
- Any trailer that has been altered, repaired or modified without prior written authorization by Parker Trailer Sales, Inc.
- Paint, finish durability and painter's workmanship are not covered under this warranty.
- Certain parts which require replacement in the ordinary course of use due to normal wear. Tires, grease and lubricants are considered as normal wear items and are not covered.
- Tires, axles, axle assemblies, suspension components, or any other equipment which is warranted separately by the respective manufacturers of said components.
The value of the product or material in error is our only liability. Any lost time, storage, towing or lost wages is not covered under this warranty and will not be compensated.
State laws vary from state to state. Parker Trailer Sales, Inc. assumes no responsibility for any trailer not meeting states' specifications.